Crepidium bisepalum (Gilli) Schuit. & de Vogel, Malesian Orchid J. 9 (2011) 5.
Type: Gilli 531 (holo W)
- Microstylis bisepala Gilli, Ann. Naturhist. Mus. Wien 84/B (1983) 36, fig. 27
- Saurolophorkis bisepala (Gilli) Szlach. & Marg., Polish Bot. J. 46 (2002 [2001 publ. 2002]) 114.
- Saurolophorkis cordanthemon Marg. & Szlach., Polish Bot. J. 46 (2001) 9.
- Type: Hunt 232 (holo K, spirit mat.), New Guinea, locality not recorded; paratype locality cited by Margonska & Szlachetko as 'Nonchege', which we could not trace.
- Crepidium cordanthemon (Marg. & Szlach.) Schuit. & de Vogel, Malesian Orchid J. 9 (2011) 5
Terrestrial, erect, 13-35 cm tall. Rhizome short; roots elongated, flexuose, villose. Stem 1-15 cm long, glabrous, sheathed near the base, 3-leaved. Leaves erect-patent or patent; blade broadly lanceolate, acuminate, glabrous, base rounded or abruptly narrowed, 6-12 by 2-5 cm; petiole broad, dilated towards the base, sheathing, 1-4 cm long. Inflorescence almost straight, glabrous; rachis rather densely 15-50-flowered, 5-10 cm long. Floral bracts deflexed, lanceolate, acuminate, 0.2-1 cm long. Flowers patent or deflexed, glabrous. Median sepal triangular-ovate, obtuse, 0.5 by 0.4 cm. Lateral sepals connate, forming a semiglobose blade which partly encloses the other floral part, 0.5 cm long, when flattened 0.6 cm wide, apex obtuse, slightly incised. Petals 0.5 by 0.08 cm, linear, obtuse, curved. Lip 3-lobed; mid-lobe obovate, 0.2 by 0.15 cm; lateral lobes almost axe-shaped, apices obtuse, distant, 0.3 cm long and wide. Column short. Ovary and pedicel curved, to 0.5 cm long.
(After Gilli, 1983, as Microstylis bisepala)