Eulophia dahliana Kraenzl., Notizbl. Bot. Gart. Berlin-Dahlem 1 (1897) 243
Type: Dahl 77 (holo B, lost)
- Graphorchis dahliana (Kraenzl.) Kuntze, Deutsche Bot. Monatsschr. 21 (1903) 173
- Type: Dahl 77 (holo B, lost)
- Eulophia imperatifolia Schltr. in K.Schum. & Lauterb., Nachtr. Fl. Deutsch. Schutzgeb. Südsee (1905) 148
- Type: Schlechter 13799 (B, lost); 14301 (B, lost; iso BO, BRI)
- Eulophia imperatifolia Schltr. var. viridis J.J.Sm., Nova Guinea 8, 3 (1911) 529, t. 78A
- Type: Römer, von 530
Plant slender, leaves two, grass-like, to 30 cm long, hardly 1 cm wide, acuminate. Inflorescence as long as the leaves, with 3-4 distant scales, few-flowered. Floral bracts lanceolate, acuminate, a little shorter than the pedicellate ovary. Sepals lanceolate, 1 cm long, acute. Petals as long as the sepals and equally wide, linear, apex obtuse. Lip 3-lobed; lateral lobes broadly linear, in front obliquely retuse (in outline subrhombic), with the front margin denticulate; mid-lobe rounded, cochleate, with erose, denticulate margins, at the apex almost bilobulate, inside with long, single, erect, tooth-like papillae those along the veins towards the base longer; spur as long as the lip-blade, slightly curved, shortly cylindrical, obtuse, pointed. Column as long as the median sepal.
(After Kraenzlin, 1897).